Saturday, April 7, 2012

My very own WEBSITE!

Is up and running with domain name and all!
I'd been mulling over the whole website and how to make one vs get one made etc for a while. Then a friend recommended a site to use and I spent a few days playing with the features, failing, learning, getting frustrated, getting excited, and eventually created my own website on my own through trial and error. It felt good. I bought my domain name and my genius friend Lucas set that up and now it's a real website!!
I'm still tweeking it and updating, and I have to write an 'about Me'/Bio section which is on it's way. More updates will come while I'm working out how I write that, I'm sure. (so weird to write 'about' one's self...)
Since I'm so excited about my learning experience and the cool outcome, I'm pretty pumped to share it:
Please take a gander over to janehancock.ca and check it out!
I would love comments and feedback on how easy or not it is to use and any other recommendations!
It's also mobile accessible and it pops up on a Google search!
Hope you all have a lovely Saturday, I'm off to decorate Easter eggs with my nieces and nephew!
Hugs and Love xox

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! I love you and believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunty Laurie! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m trying to launch a massive project, getting eleven screenplays filmed, each of them with an amazing female lead. One aim is to find female directors as well. The scripts are mostly low-budget. Wide range of genres -- sci-fi, western, noir, historical. Interested?
    You can take a peek at --

    https://threewibbes.wordpress.com


    ReplyDelete