Sunday, April 15, 2012

I read a blog called The Daily Love and it always has amazing quotes at the top of the email each day, here are two I read today that really inspired me, and are very true to what I could use to hear right now!

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

- Dr. Seuss

"The awe, inspiration and talent you recognize in others are but a reflection of the same thing in you. I highly suggest you do not seek the approval or recognition of those you admire but instead cultivate in yourself that which you see in them. There is a dormant creative genius within you - let them out!"

- Jackson Kiddard


Hope you enjoy these little messages and have a lovely Sunday!

I've been thinking of some interesting blog topics and I can't wait to share them with you. Tomorrow I have a Commercial audition, more on that and how crazy weird those are coming soon!

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment