Friday, June 22, 2012

Guest Blogging!

Hello all!

I know I've neglected my blog as of late but I've had some fun projects brewing; one of them I get to announce today...

I will now also be guest blogging at Anthrophysique.com!!
If you would like to follow me there and read my first blog, take a jaunt right over Here, and see what I'm cooking up!

I have some exciting new blog topics on the way on this site as well!
And since it just decided to start pouring rain here in Vancouver I may sit inside and finish one up this afternoon!

Also if anyone is interested I may bring some guest bloggers on to my site, or even do some v-blog style interviews. Interest? Thoughts? Requests?

Have a great day! Hugs, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I checked out your guest blog as well. Good for you, my friend! I will stay tuned to hear about your progress and insights.

    ReplyDelete